Vacation Rentals in Balearic Islands
Current vacation rental deals in Balearic Islands
Vacation rentals with free cancellation
Vacation rentals with sea view
Vacation rentals with pets allowed
Vacation Rentals with Pool
Best Vacation Rentals in Balearic IslandsGuests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Popular Destinations in Balearic Islands
Prices and availability
Highlights Balearic Islands
Things to know about the Balearic Islands
Vacation rentals in the Balearic Islands - A diversified landscape on the different islands of the Balearic Islands
The attractions of the coastal coast
The Balearic Islands archipelago is an autonomous community of Spain to the east of the Iberian Peninsula
Top 5 sites to discover in the Balearic Islands
1. The castle of Ibiza. This well-preserved fortified enclosure was the administrative and military headquarters of the Muslim "wali". It is distinguished by its nine quadrangular towers and offers visitors a breathtaking view of the bay of Ibiza. It is preferable to access it in the morning in summer, to avoid the heat wave. After discovering the castle of Eivissa, you can stroll through the old town and enjoy the architectural heritage, a testimony of the civilizations of the past in the image of the Romans and Phoenicians.
2. The cathedral of Palma de Mallorca. It is simply the second largest religious building in Spain. Completed in 1346, this Gothic-style cathedral is located in the center of the Balearic capital. Travelers admire its impressive organ and contemplate its stained glass windows for a long time. The one called La Seu is a true architectural masterpiece. Among the vacation rentals in the Balearic Islands, some are located in the heart of this capital.
3. The old town of Alcudia. You will undoubtedly enjoy walking with family or friends in its picturesque little streets, dotted with numerous craft shops. Located in the north-east of Majorca, the fortified town of Alcudia has other attractions in store for you, such as the San Jaume church and its very friendly tapas bars.
4. The beach of Ses Illetes. You don't have to travel to the other side of the world to enjoy a heavenly place. This beach is characterised by its fine sand and crystal clear water, and it has a parking lot that facilitates public access.
5. Calla Macarelleta. This 140-metre wide sandy expanse promises you an unforgettable experience. You can put down your towel and enjoy the sun, where you can relax in the shade under the pines and enjoy a preserved environment. It is possible to reach the site free of charge by walking for half an hour or to choose to park in a nearby paid car park.