- Working Student - IT Support (f/m/d)
Your future team
You will be part of the Infrastructure team, which consists of DevOps and Internal IT engineers. In this role you will be collaborating with all Holidu teams, supporting them with their Hardware and Software, as well as our internal IT equipment. Together your objective is to build the best products for our customers. Holidu highly values a diverse and open environment with people from all over the world.
Our Tech Stack
- Microservice architecture written with Java, Spring Boot, NodeJS
- Search engine runs on Elasticsearch cluster
- Frontend written in ReactJS & Redux
- Native Android, native iOS and a React native application
- Data storages with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis and Redshift
- Jenkins, Terraform, Git, Kubernetes, Docker, heavy usage of AWS
- Serverless with Amazon Lambda
- Monitoring with ELK, Prometheus/Grafana/Thanos and own technologies
- BigData and Machine/Deep Learning with Redshift, Spark and TensorFlow
Your role in this journey
- You will be part of our Infrastructure team which is fully responsible for technologies, systems and environments which help Holidu to scale up as fast as possible
- You will provide effective and friendly first level support to all (internal) users
- You will improve (and develop it further) our existing onboarding processes
- You will manage our IT inventory and software licenses
- You will manage our Google Apps suite and communication tools
- Your next projects includes: improve onboarding of new users, improve our hardware inventory control, improve our meeting rooms software, automate/improve users management on google / VPN / slack / etc
Your backpack is filled with
- Studying Computer Science or related fields, or experience working in IT Support
- Troubleshooting skills for a variety of network devices, conferencing equipment and printers
- You should have strong knowledge on Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Knowledge on VPN setup and basic networks
- Willingness to learn cloud Technologies such as AWS
- Ideally you have worked or you have the strong motivation to work with our stack
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling the world with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page