- Team Lead Customer Happiness (f/m/d)
Back to job description
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. We are on this journey in an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts, each of us having an impact on millions of travelers and thousands of vacation rental owners. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for takeoff!
You will be part of an international team of 12 people from France, Italy, Germany, Morocco & Spain who are speaking more than 6 different languages. Besides making our customers happy, the Customer Happiness team enjoys playing table soccer in their breaks and is well known for their delicious cakes and their amazing annually organized Customer Happiness brunch.
Your role in this journey
- You will manage, motivate, and develop an international & growing team.
- You will implement and optimize processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- You will play an active role in advising our customers by finding their dream vacation rental via phone & e-mail and other channels.
- Regular reporting using most important customer service KPIs.
- Active participation in employee recruiting and building the team.
- You will intensively cooperate with Product, Sales and Account Management for developing the guest / homeowner experience.
Your backpack is filled with
- Profound job experience in customer service.
- Experienced in leading an international team.
- Strong communicator who remains friendly and calm in all situations.
- Fluent English, additional languages are a plus.
- Experience using Zendesk is a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business.
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things.
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas.
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors.
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work.
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Lisa from HR.