- SEO Manager - Italy (f/m/d)
Your future team
Your role in this journey
- Be fully responsible for SEO optimizations for the Italian Market.
- Track technical SEO KPIs utilizing external and internal tools.
- Analyse traffic and revenue to continuously improve our organic results and find sources of growth.
- Manage Digital Public Relations & Content Marketing to support our SEO efforts .
- Generate powerful ideas, create compelling content and conduct efficient media outreach.
- Build and maintain a strong network of journalists and bloggers.
Your backpack is filled with
- A degree in business, marketing, journalism, communication science or related.
- Previous 1y+ experience in SEO; specific experience in Content Marketing and Digital PR highly appreciated .
- Passion for analytical work as well as writing and communication.
- Native Italian & business fluent English skills, any additional language beneficial
- A proven project track record.
- A hungry & result-driven mindset.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Irene from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
#start up #holidu #travel #vacation rentals #tourism #tech #search engine #Munich #english speaking job #seo #pr #journalismus #content marketing #inbound marketing