- Senior Java Backend Developer – Provider Connectivity (f/m/d)
Your future team
Our Tech Stack
- We are writing the Platform, and other applications, with a micro-service approach, using Java 11, with Spring Boot, running on Kubernetes
- Data storage with Elasticsearch 7, PostgreSQL, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis
- Heavy usage of AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git
- Web-Application and internal applications written with ReactJS
- Native iOS and Android Apps written with Swift and Kotlin
- Monitoring with ELK, Grafana and internally developed technologies
Your role in this journey
- Together with the team, you will be responsible for our 15 million vacation homes inventory.
- You will work on vital parts of the system that are facing the outside world and consist of more than 50 API integrations.
- You will have end-to-end ownership over implementation, releasing, monitoring, meeting performance demands (up to 1k QPS in peak time) and stabilising the system.
- You will use state of the art technologies to build new tools and maintain existing ones. You will create and manage highly scalable applications.
Your backpack is filled with
- A degree in Computer Science, or a related field with multiple years of development experience after your studies.
- Professional experience as Java backend developer.
- You have worked or you have the strong motivation to work with AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, ElasticSearch, Redshift, Flink, Spark, Kubernetes, data pipelines and the rest of our stack
- You love coding and building world class products! We do and hope that you share our ambition!
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Zack from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page