- Sales Representative Algarve (f/m/d)
Your future crew
Your role in this journey
- Reach out to vacation rental owners and execute sales strategies (mostly by cold calling) to find out if Bookiply is the right solution for their needs.
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Be rigorous in activity tracking and monitor your completion of monthly targets.
- Support the onboarding process of new team members and share your knowledge with other international sales teams at Bookiply.
- Help in organizing events to promote Bookiply and build a community of vacation rental owners.
Your backpack is filled with
- High level of self-motivation and ability to convince our vacation rental homeowners both on the phone (cold calling) and face to face.
- Positive mindset towards new challenges and empathic personality that enables strong interpersonal relationships
- Solution-driven attitude and the ability to work in a responsible and organized way.
- Optimistic mindset that embraces new challenges.
- Preferred but not mandatory: experience in sales or account management, travel industry or online business.
- Near native Portuguese skills and fluent English.
- Driver´s license.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Go travelling for 22 vacation days with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
Please attach your CV in English. Your first travel contact will be Lucia from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page