- Product Manager - SEO (f/m/d)
Our Tech Stack
- Java 8 (with Spring Boot), Scala, Python and R
- Data storage with AWS Athena, AWS Redshift, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, AWS S3
- Data processing with Spark, Flink, Kafka
- Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git
- Search engine runs on Elasticsearch cluster
- Internal applications developed in ReactJS
- Data visualization with Kibana, Grafana and Tableau
Your role in this journey
Lead the SEO squad, consisting of developers, SEO experts and designers, to drive our organic traffic through Search Engine Optimization.
Conceptualize new features together with a highly skilled team of developers and designers and make sure they go live according to requirements.
Work with our technical SEO experts to stay up-to-date with SEO trends and create strategies to win with both users and search engines.
Define the KPIs that measure the success of your work and analyze data to ensure the impact and results of new product features.
Manage alignment with all stakeholders including the inbound marketing team, business intelligence, tech leads and management.
Your backpack is filled with
A university degree in industrial engineering, economic computer science, computer science, business administration (plus a passion for technology) or related fields.
First professional experience with touchpoints to software development, preferably in a startup environment.
Market understanding, intuition for customer needs, and technical knowledge.
An analytical mindset and ability to gather insights and use them for decision-making.
Strong communication skills and ability to drive and motivate a team of developers.
Previous experience in product management and/or SEO is preferred.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and through regular feedbacks.
- Stay healthy and energized with free fruit, breakfast and coffee in the office.
- Get in shape at the premium gym in our office building for a discounted rate.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes.
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.