Sales & Account Management Support - Balearic Islands (f/m/d)
Holidu is a travel-tech start-up founded in Munich, Germany. Together with our team, we strive to revolutionize the vacation rental industry by helping hosts manage their vacation rental with ease and guests find the perfect holiday home. In October 2022, we secured a €100 million Series E funding, making us one of the fastest growing travel-tech companies in Europe. Our team of travel enthusiasts from 50+ nations is united by a passion for modern technologies, an ambition for constant improvement and the drive to bring the best experience to more than 100 million users each year. Want to achieve amazing things together with us? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
This role is limited to 6 months.
Your role in this journey
- Support sales representatives in signing vacation rental owners to our platform, supporting them from qualification to closing, ensuring that Bookiply is the right solution for their needs.
- Support Account Managers with new homeowners’ onboarding and with all of their post-booking related questions.
- Focus on special campaigns launched by Bookiply to increase our customer performance.
- Grow to be the responsible person for some of our customer in this area and supporting us in expanding our activities in the Balearic Islands.
Your backpack is filled with
- Recently completed degree in tourism, economics, business administration or any related fields.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Independent work attitude and great time management.
- Positive mindset towards new challenges and empathic personality that enables strong interpersonal relationships.
- Near native Spanish and fluent English skills.
- No previous experience is required, newly graduated students are welcome to apply.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Have the opportunity to discover your path as a Sales or an Account manager professional, working side by side with experience teammates.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Get in touch!
Do you have questions about a role or want to learn more about us? Send us an e-mail and we will get back to you soon! We regularly host meetups or attend recruiting fairs and we'd be happy to see you there!Send an e-mail