- Senior Product Manager - Data & Analytics (f/m/d)
You will be part of the Business Intelligence Department, which consists of Data Analytics, Data Science and Data Engineering. In this role you will be collaborating with all Holidu Teams (Tech and Business) and support them with data driven decision making. Your direct peers are a group of international data professionals from 7 different countries, that have a big passion for pub quizzes and trivia.
Our Tech Stack
Java 8 (with Spring Boot), Scala, Python and R
Data storage with AWS Athena, AWS Redshift, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, AWS S3
Data processing with Spark, Flink, Kafka
Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git
Search engine runs on Elasticsearch cluster
Internal applications developed in ReactJS
Data visualization with Kibana, Grafana and Tableau
Your role in this journey
Being part of the team which is fully responsible for our data platform and data applications
Understanding data related technical problems and helping find solutions with your engineering team
Effectively translating business requirements into technical solutions, roadmaps and specifications
Organizing tasks and managing technical requirements in collaboration with your engineering team
Performing data analyses to ensure impact and quality of results
Aligning with the Data Analytics team on the prioritisation of tasks and tickets to enable the team to achieve short and long-term objectives
- Helping to remove blockers and opticals of team members to enable efficient development
Your backpack is filled with
A university degree in informatics, computer science, industrial engineering, physics, mathematics, economics or related STEM fields
Professional work experience in a data intensive work environment and experience with big data technologies like Redshift
Very good understanding of data processing, databases and big data technologies
Strong SQL skills and familiar with programming languages like Python, Java, C++ etc.
Experience with data visualisation tools like Tableau or Kibana
You have strong communication skills to manage complex projects with different stakeholders
Strong organizational/analytical skills with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and through regular feedbacks.
- Stay healthy and energized with free fruit, breakfast and coffee in the office.
- Get in shape at the premium gym in our office building for a discounted rate.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes.
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.