- Senior Global Strategic Partnership Manager (80 - 100%) (f/m/d)
Your future team
As our Senior Strategic partnership manager, you will work with Holidu’s business development team and directly with the CEO and take responsibility for Holidu’s top 20 key accounts, which contribute a meaningful share to our revenues. You will report to the Head of Business Development.
While this is an individual contributor role, it is a high-impact role within Holidu and is either an “Expert” or “Principal” role, depending on your prior experience.
Your role in this journey
- Continue to grow the relationship and collaboration with Holidu’s top 20 key accounts. As such, you will have ownership over a large part of Holidu’s revenues and also have a strong impact on Holidu user’s experience.
- You will work closely with our key partners like Booking.com, Expedia, HRS, Novasol etc. to constantly improve the integration quality of their homes into the Holidu search engine. This will require strong cross-team work and close collaboration with our technical integration, our search engine, and our business intelligence team.
- You act as an entrepreneur within our company, constantly seeking to grow revenues and bookings with the top 20 accounts.
- You will lead the commercial negotiations with the top accounts, always with the goal to build a long-term successful mutual partnership.
- You will be responsible for setting up new processes for key accounts and creating reports on account development, targets, and forecasts for the management team and stakeholders. Over time, you will be able to build a team to take ownership of key accounts in each country, which currently fall under the responsibility of the business development team.
Your backpack is filled with
- A successful track record in Consulting and/or strategic partnership management.
- A strong combination of relationship-building skills and analytical capabilities. You will constantly analyze where we can improve conversion rates, technical integrations, and revenues with the top accounts.
- You bring the business acumen to make partnerships flourish in a mutually beneficial way and you bring a hands-on mentality to test new ways of leveraging existing partnerships.
- Naturally, you are a strong communicator with strong commercial skills.
- Experience in either the work with large travel accounts or the work with engineering teams is a big plus.
- A university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Tourism or related.
- Fluency in English and German, and other European languages are a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page