- Junior Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Your future team
You will be part of the Business Intelligence Team, which consists of Data Analytics, Data Science and Data Engineering. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will be working along with other analysts defining KPIs, creating visualizations and contributing to ad-hoc analysis that help them make data-driven decisions.
Our Tech Stack
- Database: AWS Stack ( Redshift, Athena, Glue, S3)
- Data Visualization: Looker
- Data Analytics: SQL, Python
- Collaboration: Git
Your role in this journey
- Help with data flows for collecting, extracting, cleaning, and aggregating data.
- Conduct business relevant analyses on large volumes of transaction and customer web data.
- Prepare analyses, reports and dashboards using SQL and Looker.
- Learn and grow along with the job.
Your backpack is filled with
- You recently finished your studies in Mathematics, Informatics, Statistics or a similar scientific field.
- You have an analytical mindset, you are enthusiastic for data as well as their visualization and also show curiosity for Big Data solutions and methodologies.
- You have a basic understanding/initial experience with SQL and Python.
- You are creative, team-minded and capable to learn and work independently on new topics.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go traveling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page