(Junior) Customer Service Manager (English and Dutch speaking) - Málaga (f/m/d)
Holidu is a travel-tech start-up founded in Munich, Germany. Together with our team, we strive to revolutionize the vacation rental industry by helping hosts manage their vacation rental with ease and guests find the perfect holiday home. In October 2022, we secured a €100 million Series E funding, making us one of the fastest growing travel-tech companies in Europe. Our team of travel enthusiasts from 50+ nations is united by a passion for modern technologies, an ambition for constant improvement and the drive to bring the best experience to more than 100 million users each year. Want to achieve amazing things together with us? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
Your role in this journey
- You will consult our Dutch and English customers via phone, e-mail & Whats App and help them find their dream vacation rental.
- You will support our customers in the booking process, with cancellations and rebookings.
- You will communicate with our partners to provide the best customer service possible and solve all of our customers’ challenges.
- You will be the voice of the customer and transfer customer requirements & potential issues to the product team to help improve the Bookiply product every day.
- You will play an active part in finding ways to continuously improve our customer satisfaction score.
- You will intensively cooperate with Product, Sales and Account Management for developing guest / homeowner experience.
Your backpack is filled with
- Fluency in Dutch or Flemish and English.
- Friendly team-work oriented personality and strong communication skills.
- Customer-focused mindset with good problem-solving skills.
- First experiences in customer service, in the hotel industry or as a sales representative are a plus.
- Willingness to work one weekend a month (with balance days during the week or additional holidays).
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Go travelling for 23 vacation days + the possibility to take up to 10 unpaid vacation days with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Get in touch!
Do you have questions about a role or want to learn more about us? Send us an e-mail and we will get back to you soon! We regularly host meetups or attend recruiting fairs and we'd be happy to see you there!Send an e-mail