- Intern Online Marketing (f/m/d)
Back to job description
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. We are on this journey in an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts, each of us having an impact on millions of travelers and thousands of vacation rental owners. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for takeoff!
You will be part of an international, growing team consisting of 5 full- time employees and 4 working students. The team enjoys collaborating together on projects as well as going out together for food or team events like lasertag.
Your role in this journey
- Create the content for our Social Media channels to attract new leads.
- Support in the daily maintenance of ongoing Online Marketing campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Support in the creation of various Marketing assets (online marketing campaign visuals, pitch decks, presentation templates, printed materials).
- Take care of our community management on Facebook and Instagram.
- Translate our marketing messages and advertising materials into Italian, Spanish, German and Dutch.
- Support the administration and logistics of Marketing events in our focus regions.
Your backpack is filled with
- Studies in business, economics, tourism, communication or related.
- Proactive and hands-on work mentality.
- Prior work experience in Online Marketing or Social Media is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- First knowledge in using design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Canva is beneficial.
- Very good communication skills.
- Fluent English skills, Spanish, Italian or Dutch is a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Fair salary for both voluntary & compulsory internships.
- You will be mentored by Anna, our Online Marketing Manager, who will help you to further improve and develop skills for your career.
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and through regular feedbacks.
- Stay healthy and energized with free fruit, breakfast and coffee in the office.
- Get in shape at the premium gym in our office building for a discounted rate.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes.
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events.
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Jana from HR.