Vacation Rentals in Yorkshire
Popular Vacation Rentals in Yorkshire
Vacation rentals with free cancellation
Pet-friendly vacation rentals
Vacation Rentals with Pool
Vacation Rentals with Internet
Best Vacation Rentals in YorkshireGuests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Popular Destinations in Yorkshire
Prices and availability
Current Vacation rental prices Yorkshire
Current vacation rental availability Yorkshire
Things to know about Yorkshire
Discover Cozy rentals in God's Country
Making up a large part of northern England, Yorkshire, or, “God's Country” as the locals name it, is a county renowned for its huge diversity for landscapes, towns and cities as well as fascinating events which take place. With four counties making up Yorkshire: North, West and South Yorkshire as well as East Riding, there is an abundance of things to do and cultural legacies to discover. North Yorkshire for instance caters perfectly for family walking trips or professional hiking, providing The Yorkshire Dales with countless cozy towns and villages as well as their beautiful rolling hills which stretch out into the horizon - The North York Moors feature nostalgic train journeys and the gorgeous Yorkshire
coastline of North Yorkshire and East Riding shouldn't be left unconsidered either. The cities of Leeds and Sheffield in stark contrast are bustling cosmopolitan cities, home to many fantastic opportunities for shopping and nightlife to soak up. Yorkshire is tailored for all ranges of people – young revelers who enjoy fantastic nightlife, culture enthusiasts with a taste for fascinating museums and history, beach lovers and those who want to get away from it all and long for seclusion: Yorkshire has it all. With so many great things to do and a fantastic unique local culture to explore, no wonder the locals are fiercely proud of their county – experience it for yourself by finding your perfect cottage, lodge or vacation home with Holidu!
Walking Breaks, Cycling and a Unique Culture to Discover with Cottages and Lodges throughout Yorkshire
Yorkshire caters for fantastic activities whatever the weather to ensure your stay here is culturally and physically enriching as well as satisfying. Walking enthusiasts will be drawn to many magnificent trails in the Yorkshire Dales from the beginner 1.5 miles long Aysgarth woods and wWterfalls walk to the epic 52 mile long James Herriot way, which takes four to five days of trekking. Discover the wonderful natural landmark of Malham Cove, featured in a Harry Potter film and discover its unique geology with stunning views of the Yorkshire countryside on its limestone pavements at the top –
a truly fantastic sight to behold! Yorkshire isn't only just a haven for walking excursions with the family, but also caters for fantastic rock climbing possibilities, surfing and water sports by the North Sea and some of the best cycling the UK has to offer. Mountain bikers should come down to Dalby Forest where the UCI Mountain Bike Cross Country World Cup is held: No need to panic if you don't own a mountain bike and are eager to get to grips with this sport: There are bike shops available throughout the area with many beginner courses also available.
Top 5 Recommendation to Enjoy God's Country to its Fullest
1. Not too far north of Leeds, the picturesque Spa Town of Harrogate lies nestled in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. Dominated by stunningly beautiful architecture which is found throughout the town, Harrogate is famous for its Tea Rooms, Turkish Baths and its relaxed approach to life. With cottages and vacation homes located here, Harrogate is the perfect break for those looking to recharge their batteries.
2. Located near Harrogate lies the geological wonder of the Brimham Rocks. Owned by the National Trust, these large rocks seem to delicately balance on other smaller rocks as a result of years of erosion. They are truly a sight to be experienced!
3. A city located in Yorkshire which is a must see is the city of York. Discover York's historic legacy and experience its stunning York Minster and beautiful side streets, inspiring Diagon Alley in the Harry Potter films. York is perfect for a relaxing weekend break with great accommodation dotted throughout!
4. Yorkshire is infamous throughout the UK for its legendary, “pint of bitter.” Order one yourself and visit a traditional Yorkshire pub! After an enjoyable day walking through the beautiful Yorkshire countryside or surfing by the North Sea, nothing props you up like a great pub atmosphere with friendly, proud locals and fantastic ales available!
5. Discover some fantastic wildlife which Yorkshire has to offer at the Bempton Cliffs located just to the south of Scarborough. Stunning vertical white cliffs stretch into the distance and call themselves home to puffins!
Discover Yorkshire with Cozy Cottages, Fantastic Lodges and Great Vacation Homes available with Holidu
Yorkshire: There's a reason the locals name it God's County. Yorkshire is home to a diverse range of activities to do, places to see and cultures to discover. From walking in the Yorkshire Dales, spending a night on the town in Leeds, discovering some culture in York or admiring some truly stunning coastline by Bempton – Yorkshire has a side to suit every vacation maker. Enjoy Yorkshire to the full and find your dream cottage,
lodge or vacation home with Holidu! Holidu's user friendly search function allows displays of all kinds of accommodations available – choose your check in and out dates as well as the amount of rooms your accommodation should have, what facilities should be available such as child and pet friendly facilities, a TV, a garden and many more. Book your dream Yorkshire break with Holidu online today!
FAQs: Vacation Rentals in Yorkshire
How much do you pay, on average, for vacation rentals in Yorkshire?
Yorkshire is one of the cheapest destinations in the United Kingdom. The costs for a vacation rental here amount to around $240 per night.
When are vacation rentals cheaper in Yorkshire?
]If you are looking to get the most out of your money, the most budget-friendly months to visit Yorkshire are March ($210 the average per night for accommodation), May ($228), and April ($228).
When are vacation rentals more expensive in Yorkshire?
Last year, the month that showed the highest annual average prices in Yorkshire was August, with an average price of $271 per night. This was followed by July, with an average of $259, and then December, with $246.
Are there usually many vacation rentals available in Yorkshire?
It is better to plan ahead in Yorkshire as only 17% of the accommodations remain available throughout the year, following the data observed in the previous year.
What are the best months for a spontaneous getaway?
The best months to find available accommodation in Yorkshire are January (the average amount of properties that are available reached 30% of the total last year), March (22%), and October (20%).
When are fewer rentals available in Yorkshire?
During this period, the availability is very low (9%). It is therefore recommended to reserve early.
How many vacation rentals are there in Yorkshire?
Our inventory features approximately 8,700 vacation rentals from 25 partners, giving you plenty of choices when searching for your next dream vacation rental!