Vacation Rentals in St. Ives
Vacation rentals with free cancellation
Vacation rentals with sea view
Vacation rentals with pets allowed
Vacation rentals with hot tub
Best Vacation Rentals in St. IvesGuests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Prices and availability
Vacation rentals in St. Ives
In St. Ives you will find more than 500 apartments from different providers. These can be booked from 57 € per night. The most convenient way to rent a vacation rental is to book it online. On holidu.com this is possible for many of the holiday accommodations offered in St. Ives.
St. Ives is well known for being one of the most beautiful areas in Cornwall, one of the most beautiful counties in the UK. With many surrounding beautiful beaches, cozy cottages, and a great harbor, St. Ives is a truly picture postcard setting – discover yourself here with the assistance of Holidu's user friendly search function to find your dream accommodation!
Things to know about St. Ives
A jewel on Cornwall's Northern Coast: Rentals in St. Ives
Located facing the Celtic Sea on Cornwall's Northern Coast, St. Ives lies not far from Lands' End and is renowned for its fabulous beaches, fantastic summer weather and mild winters – perfect for that British getaway, whatever the season. St. Ives is home to various beaches in very close proximity to each other, including Porthmeor beach, Harbor beach, Porthgwidden beach and Porthminster beach. Unforgettable days with the family are spent here and
with a choice of many different beaches, not just in St. Ives, but also in the surrounding area, this part of the world ensures a memorable beach vacation with the family is experienced. Furthermore, the town was voted as The Best Seaside Town for 2010 and 2011 by the British Travel Awards – with its wonderful beaches and near Caribbean blue seas and skies, this comes as no surprise. Book a cozy cottage or a great vacation rental to discover your own St. Ives!
Cottages and Vacation rentals in St. Ives to complete your dream Cornish break
Located where the best weather in the UK is found, St. Ives features warmer summers and milder summers compared to the rest of the UK. Enjoy great conditions for days out on the beach and water sports enthusiasts will be pleased to hear that St. Ives caters water sports such as surfing, body boarding and wind surfing among others. St. Ives is therefore a haven for water sports enthusiasts and
also caters for great walks around its bays with the family. Discover St. Ives by foot and explore St. Ives' harbor, Smeaton's Pier and the the fascinating Cornish coastline – why not bring your dog along too! St. Ives caters for pet friendly Vacations with its picturesque beaches and vast surrounding meadows. Pets will feel alive with a liberating landscape and dog friendly accommodations available with Holidu.
Top 5 Recommendations to make the Most out of your Dream St. Ives Break
1. Art enthusiasts will be pleased to hear that St. Ives offers a Tate art gallery as well as the Barbara Hepworth Museum and the Sculpture Garden – Discover the Tate gallery by Porthmeor beach for a culturally enriching time after an active day out on the beach – with many child friendly facilities available, why not take the children too!
2. Discover one of St. Ives' longest beaches: Porthmeor Beach! This beautifully long and sandy beach is perfect for water sports, Take part in or enjoy surfing the active waves, build a sandcastle, play a game of catch or enjoy some beach volleyball: With clear blue seas in the height of summer surrounded by beautiful lush green hills, discover yourself here with a cozy cottage nearby!
3. Explore some fantastic wildlife which Cornwall has to offer and discover the so-called, “Seal Island.” Unsurprisingly, the tiny island is home to many Atlantic Grey Seals, a fascinating sight to behold. With Boat tours leaving to discover the island from St. Ives on a regular basis, this is a unique opportunity to take within the UK!
4. Come rain or shine, St Ives provides vacation makers with many varied activities to keep spirits high. If the sun doesn't seem to be shining on one afternoon, take the family down to the St. Ives Museum! Learn about St Ives' intriguing legacy – discover the town's history and view fascinating sculptures to get a feel for St Ives from a local perspective.
5. As well as Porthmeor Beach, St. Ives offers the stunning Porthminster Beach. This beach is in line with St. Ives' other beaches with its soft sandy surface and many activities to do. Discover this beach with the family!
Cosy Cottages and fantastic vacation rentals available in St. Ives with Holidu
St. Ives: The jewel of the Cornish coastline with its renowned numerous beaches and beautiful surroundings. St. Ives is one of the most sought after destinations within the UK with good reason – vacation makers flock here to soak up the famous Cornish sun and experience its mild winters. Surfers are drawn by the town's fantastic water sports facilities as well as its picturesque surrounding landscapes and the Celtic Sea.
Discover Cornwall's gem for yourself by choosing your dream St. Ives cottage or vacation rental with the assistance of Holidu's simple search function! Select pet and child friendly facilities if needed, additional facilities such as the availability of internet access, a TV, a garden, the amount of rooms required and many more. Book your dream accommodation online today with Holidu!