Team Leader Sales & Account Management Catalonia(f/m/d)
Holidu is a travel & tech start-up that is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to make finding and booking the perfect rental finally easy. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
Your role in this journey
- Manage and grow a high-performing sales and account management team for our market in Catalonia.
- Be responsible for the acquisition of vacation rental partners and building long-term relationships.
- Manage and optimize our existing portfolio of accounts.
- Work on expanding our portfolio by acquiring new accounts.
- Regularly join your team business trips in the region.
- Be responsible for the achievement of ambitious targets by being on the frontline with your team.
- Continue building the brand of Bookiply in your area.
- Deliver quantity and quality reports on results and performance to management.
- Train and coach the sales and account management team and generate motivational initiatives to ensure a healthy, competitive team spirit.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Operations, and Business Intelligence to strengthen our product, streamline procedures, and improve our best practices.
Your backpack is filled with
- A seller personality with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A successful track record in sales and/or account management.
- Natural leadership skills with a keen ability to mentor, coach, and motivate team members.
- Very analytical and data-driven mindset to continuously optimize your team’s approach.
- A hungry but humble personality, setting yourself ambitious targets while always trying to improve.
- Previous experience in recruiting and managing best-in-class talent is a plus.
- Near-native Spanish and fluent English skills. Catalan and French are a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Go travelling for 23 vacation days with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Get in touch!
Do you have questions about a role or want to learn more about us? Send us an e-mail and we will get back to you soon! We regularly host meetups or attend recruiting fairs and we'd be happy to see you there!Send an e-mail