- Product Support Engineer - Bookiply (f/m/d)
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. With more than $100M in funding to date and an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts, our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. With our search engine for vacation rentals Holidu we help travelers book the ideal accommodation for the lowest price, and through our software-and-service solution Bookiply we also support vacation rental owners in multiplying their bookings with less work. Do you want to have an impact on millions of travelers worldwide? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for takeoff!
Your future team
You will be part of Bookiply Product, a highly international team composed of Engineers, Design, Product Management, Technical Support, and QA. More specifically, you will join the Channel Manager squad that is responsible for integrating distribution partners as well as maintaining and optimizing their connections. In your role as Product Support Engineer, you will ensure that all integrations are stable, troubleshoot and solve reported issues, and act as the interface between internal and external business stakeholders and partners.
Your role in this journey
- You provide technical support to get new distribution channels online in addition to ensuring existing partnerships are reliable and stable.
- You use different tools to monitor, debug and resolve incidents (e.g. Kibana, JIRA, Confluence, Grafana, Postman, and SQL queries).
- You are willing to jump on issues and take ownership in order to solve problems at hand, ideally preventing similar situations in the future
- You have a strong desire to learn and grow and apply your learnings to future situations
- You research and document both partner integrations and core workflows to streamline internal communication.
- You act as the primary interface between the product team and stakeholders (e.g. both internal and external), ensuring communication is both timely and effective.
Your backpack is filled with
- Love and great understanding of technology and system integrations.
- Previous experience in a Product or Technical Support role
- Experience working with API integrations (e.g. JSON, XML).
- Desire to partner and create relationships with Product and Engineering Teams to gain expert-level knowledge.
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical concepts to both both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working with SQL queries is a plus
- Previous experience in customer service or partner relationship management is a plus.
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Katharina from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page
Go back to career page