- Head of Financial Planning & Performance (f/m/d)
Your future team
Your will join the international Finance department, which consist of 20 colleagues from 8+ countries. We are passionate about working hard towards our goals, but we also know how to have fun and enjoy time together outside of the office with our regular team events. Your manager will be Alex, the Group CFO, who oversees 4 teams in Finance. In this environment, you will have the unique opportunity to understand and analyze the growth engine that sits behind Holidu’s outstanding development. It will be your contribution to bring financial performance and business steering to the next level, ensuring continued success and growth of our start-up. Our aspirations are big, the entrepreneurial freedom we provide you at Holidu will be extraordinary – and the journey will be nothing but exciting!
Your role in this journey
- You manage and are responsible for Controlling, FP&A, and Treasury, leading a team of 5+ people.
- You ensure their continuous development through active coaching and role-model leadership.
- You own the company business plan and drive financial forecasting, scenario planning and KPI analysis.
- You identify the critical business trends from our financial reporting, and independently spot areas that deserve further deep-dive analysis.
- You act as sparring partner for CEO and CFO with regards to financial steering of the company.
- You engage in financing rounds (Due Diligence, Process Management, Scenario Modelling etc.) and support with ongoing investor relations.
- You help improve our treasury function further.
Your backpack is filled with
- Excellent university degree in finance, business administration or similar; MBA would be an asset.
- Several years of experience in top-tier investment banking, consulting, or related areas.
- Outstanding financial modeling skills, in particular using Excel and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of investment markets and dynamics in private & venture capital.
- Proven excellence in stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Previous experience in leading high-performing teams.
- Highest ethical standards, radiating our Holidu values.
- Fully proficient in English, German is a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Max from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Munich, GermanyGo back to Career Page