1. Help center
  2. Search basics
  3. Search basics

Do I rent the entire accommodation?

In most cases, you rent an entire holiday home or appartment that you do not have to share with other travellers or the landlord. Sometimes, outdoor areas such as the terrace or pool are shared with other guests.

Some providers also give you the option of renting individual rooms in the landlord's property. This type of accommodation is called a private room.

To avoid such offers being displayed to you, simply select your preferred accommodation type in the corresponding filter.

If you are looking for more privacy, you can also filter for houses with private pool - this way you can be sure that you can enjoy your holiday undisturbed.

Did this article answer your question?