- UX Writer / Copywriter (f/m/d)
Your future team
Your role in this journey
Write clear and concise copy across multiple online channels and platforms that impact key business metrics
Create copy-driven experiments to support product goals and your copy strategy
Work with UX designers, product managers, product marketers and many others to develop and execute business strategy through copy
Contribute on the development of Brand Language Guidelines, and make sure they are applied holistically across the product
Craft words and pieces of text that will attract and engage readers. This might include ads, brochures, landing pages, blogs, social media posts, and email campaigns
Coordinate with internal and external translators to ensure a consistent experience across 21 markets
Your backpack is filled with
3+ years experience creating written content for digital products (web and/or mobile experiences), preferably consumer-facing products
A portfolio of creative, relevant UX writing and content design work to share with us
A passion for writing with the ability to balance creative and business-focused messaging. Excellent grammar and copyediting skills.
Ability to translate complex topics into easy to understand content
A hands-on mentality to design and drive new processes forward
Excellent communication skills
Business fluency in both English and German, additional languages are a plus
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day one and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and two extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page