- Technical Support Engineer - Bookiply (f/m/d)
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. With more than $100M in funding to date and an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts, our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. With our search engine for vacation rentals Holidu we help travelers book the ideal accommodation for the lowest price, and through our software-and-service solution Bookiply we also support vacation rental owners in multiplying their bookings with less work. Do you want to have an impact on millions of travelers worldwide? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for takeoff!
Your future crew
You will be part of Bookiply Product, a highly international team composed of Engineers, Design, Product Management, Technical Support, and QA.
More specifically, you will join the Channel Manager squad that is responsible for integrating distribution partners as well as maintaining and optimizing their connections.
In your role as Technical Support Engineer, you will ensure that all integrations are stable, troubleshoot and solve reported issues, and act as the interface between internal and external business stakeholders and partners.
Your role in this journey
- Provide technical support to get new distribution channels online in addition to ensuring existing partnerships are reliable and stable.
- Use different tools to debug, resolve, document, and communicate incidents (e.g. Kibana, JIRA, Confluence, Grafana, Postman, and SQL queries).
- Ensure high quality standards of data are met through operational testing and monitoring, ensuring errors are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Research and document both partner integrations and core workflows to streamline internal communication.
- Act as the primary interface between the product team and stakeholders (e.g. both internal and external), ensuring communication is both timely and effective.
Your backpack is filled with
- Love and great understanding of technology and system integrations.
- Experience as a level 2-3 technical support, technical account manager, QA manager, or developer.
- Experience working with SQL queries.
- Experience working with API integrations (ie. JSON, XML).
- High attention to detail, preferably with experience of testing software.
- Proactive problem solving.
- Strong communication skills and desire to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Previous experience in customer service or partner relationship management is a plus.
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Victor from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page
Go back to career page