- Technical Product Manager (f/m/d)
Your role in this journey
Being part of the team which is fully responsible for our vacation rental platform and being the interface with our providers such as (Booking.com and Airbnb) and your engineering team
Conceptualizing new features, developing them with your engineering team, and bringing them live
Understanding technical problems, finding solutions, and solving them
Effectively translating business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications
Organizing tasks and managing technical requirements in collaboration with your engineering team
Analyzing data to ensure impact and results of new product features are measured in a meaningful way
Prioritizing tasks to enable the team to both achieve short and long-term objectives
Your backpack is filled with
A university degree in informatics, computer science, industrial engineering, physics, economic computer science, or related STEM fields
Strong technical understanding and first experiences with some programming languages
Experience as a developer or product manager with third party API integrations
Good understanding of relational and non-relational databases
Combination of a strong analytical mindset with a love for data and technology
You have strong communication skills to manage complex projects with different stakeholders
Knowledge of software development cycles, preferably in a start-up environment
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and through regular feedbacks.
- Stay healthy and energized with free fruit, breakfast and coffee in the office.
- Get in shape at the premium gym in our office building for a discounted rate.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes.
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.