- Tech Recruiter & Business Partner (f/m/d)
Your future team
The HR department is currently composed of 18 people. You will be part of the Talent Management Team, which is the biggest team of the department, consisting of 10 people. More specifically, you will join the Tech Talent Management Team, and together with 5 other colleagues, you will be responsible for attracting and recruiting top tech talents in a fast-paced environment.
Besides recruiting and taking care of our existing employees, the Talent Management Team loves food and is also always keen on spending time together in their free time. From trying new restaurants & cafés to theatre visits, they are open for any kind of activity!
Your role in this journey
You will be the owner of the entire recruiting process for the tech teams you partner with, from posting the role on our main channels to sending out the offer to high-potential candidates.
You will build a strong candidate pipeline via job postings, by working closely with our sourcer, and partnering with recruiting agencies, among others.
You will provide HR Business Partnering support for the assigned Tech Teams, including onboarding, performance management and team member development.
You will identify and realize quarterly, strategic projects to further improve our company processes and employee satisfaction.
You will play an active part in employer branding activities like career fairs, meet-ups and partnerships with universities, among others.
Your backpack is filled with
+1 years of experience in HR & Recruiting. Experience in Tech Recruiting is a plus.
A university degree, ideally in Business Administration, Psychology or related, with demonstrated excellence in academic or professional activities.
An analytical mindset and highly organized working style. Having worked in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
Strong communication skills in English and ability to influence. German skills are a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day one and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and two extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page