- Team Leader Sales & Account Management Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes (f/m/d)
Your future team
Your role in this journey
- Open and run the local office.
- Build up and manage a high-performing sales and account management team of 3 people for our market in the region of Lyon.
- Be responsible for acquisition of vacation rental partners and building long-term relationships.
- Be responsible for the achievement of ambitious targets.
- Manage and optimize our existing portfolio of accounts.
- Continue building the brand of Bookiply in your area.
- Take personal responsibility for our largest accounts.
- Deliver quantity and quality reports on results and performance towards management.
- Train and coach the sales and account management team and generate motivational initiatives to ensure a healthy, competitive team spirit.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Operations, and Business Intelligence to strengthen our product, streamline procedures, and improve our best practices.
- Travel on business trips to visit high value partners.
Your backpack is filled with
- A seller personality with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A successful track record in sales and/or account management.
- Natural leadership skills with a keen ability to mentor, coach, and motivate team members.
- Very analytical and data-driven mindset to continuously optimize your team’s approach.
- A hungry but humble personality, setting yourself ambitious targets while always trying to improve.
- First experience in recruiting and managing best-in-class talent is a plus.
- Near native French and fluent English skills.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Camille from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
#start up #holidu #travel #vacation rentals #tourism #tech #search engine #France #English speaking job #leadership #b2c #account management #growth #Lyon #auvergne
Go back to career page