- Senior Key Account Manager (80 - 100%) (f/m/d)
Your future team
Our team of 14 is composed of diverse nationalities, each of whom are responsible for different focus regions across Europe, USA, Australia, etc. As part of this team, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with existing Key Account Partners globally, generating a large share of Holidu's revenue. You will report to the head of business development and have high visibility at the executive level.
We are passionate about working hard towards our goals, but we also know how to enjoy time together outside of the office with bowling, BBQ, and enjoying occasional after-work beers together.
Your role in this journey
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key partners who bring in the most revenue for Holidu.
- Make strategic decisions based on data analysis (incl. daily monitoring of key accounts’ KPI).
- Negotiate terms with key partners to maximize mutual revenue in the long term.
- Manage key partners' needs and identify opportunities to help them thrive while keeping the interest of Holidu at heart.
- As the main point of contact between key partners and internal teams, you are responsible for stakeholder management and coordination of key account related projects.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with the technical account management, connectivity, search and finance teams to ensure that both integration quality and business terms are optimized.
- Prioritize tasks in close agreement with internal stakeholders.
- Set up new key account processes and create reports on account development, goals, and forecasts for the management team and stakeholders.
Your backpack is filled with
- A university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Tourism or related.
- A proven track record in Consulting and/or Key Account Management.
- Data driven and detail-oriented mindset, independent work attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Holidu competitive landscape and the online travel industry.
- Fluency in English and German, other European languages are a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page