- Referral Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Your future team
Bookiply is a software and service solution for vacation rental owners that helps them manage their holiday homes effectively. You will be a member of the Bookiply Marketing Team and work together with six other marketing enthusiasts to help grow our customer base and build a leading brand in all our active regions. The team steers marketing activities for all 13 regional markets across Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, and Portugal.
Your future teammates enjoy collaborating closely on work projects as well as spending time together outside of the office, e.g. going out for karaoke or having an afterwork picnic in Olympiapark.
Your role in this journey
- Own and optimize the Bookiply Referral program that encourages existing customers to promote Bookiply within their homeowner network.
- Identify growth opportunities and drive the increase of high-quality referrals in all our focus regions across Europe.
- Define conditions, processes, and communication within the referral program to ensure a positive user experience.
- Collaborate with the Product team on the technical implementation of the program.
- Be the internal champion of the referral program and promote it within the organization to ensure it becomes a success.
- Be responsible for the referral budget and cost per new account/property.
- Analyze the performance of the referral marketing activities across all our active regions.
Your backpack is filled with
- A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- Profound relevant work experience in communicating with customers within a Sales, Account Management or Marketing role.
- Experience with customer advocacy marketing is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Creative mindset and hands-on work attitude.
- Analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency with MS Excel.
- Fluent English skills, every other European language is a big plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page