QA Automation Engineer - Provider Integration (f/m/d)
Holidu is a travel & tech start-up that is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to make finding and booking the perfect rental finally easy. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
As a QA you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality and stability of all our systems and tools.
Our Tech Stack
- We are writing the platform and other applications with micro-services using Java 11, with Spring Boot, running on Kubernetes.
- Data storage with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Heavy usage of AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git.
- Tools and internal applications written with ReactJS.
- Monitoring with ELK, Grafana and internally developed technologies.
Your role in this journey
- Complete responsibility and ownership for the planning, coordination and control of our test activities for live releases.
- Defining the test strategy and testing approach for our internal/external tools, integrations and public APIs and ensure a successful implementation.
- Developing manual and automated test methods, test specifications and test cases.
- Participating in all stages of the product development cycle: concept, requirements, design integration, test and deployment.
- Working closely with our developers and product managers to ensure high quality of deliverables.
- Provide ad-hoc support to internal stakeholders to ensure high quality standards.
Your backpack is filled with
- A university degree in economic computer science, computer science, business administration or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Proven professional experience in software quality assurance.
- Contributed or built an infrastructure of automated tests for API based product that was fully integrated in CI/CD workflow.
- Quality driven, process oriented and structured approach to work.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Experience working with databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB or technologies like Elasticsearch are a plus.
- Knowledge in designing, creating and executing tests for web applications.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with development teams and internal stakeholders. Able to communicate flawless in difficult environments.
- Business fluent English skills.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Get in touch!
Do you have questions about a role or want to learn more about us? Send us an e-mail and we will get back to you soon! We regularly host meetups or attend recruiting fairs and we'd be happy to see you there!Send an e-mail