- PR Manager Spain (f/m/d)
Your future team
To pursue and support our ambitious growth strategy, tell the unique story of Holidu and creatively position our brand, we are looking for a PR Manager (m/f/d) for Spain, preferably located in our Munich Headquarter. In this position, you will strengthen our brand by developing and implementing a PR strategy for the Spanish market. You will be part of the newly formed PR team and will report to Team Lead PR Heike.
Both, PR and SEO make up the Inbound Marketing Team, which is really close and always ready to support each other. You can hear a lot of different languages being spoken at their tables (English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch and Danish). Creativity and ambition are key to the team.
Your role in this journey
- Identify and amplify the unique storytelling opportunities for Holidu to maximize buzz, coverage media and build the brand in your market.
- Stay on top of current and emerging travel trends and provide profound insights and big data to media outlets.
- With creativity and precision, secure regular on-brand coverage for the company across online, print and broadcast media.
- Cultivate a strong network with journalists and bloggers.
- Support on exciting projects and the smooth workflow in the PR team.
Your backpack is filled with
- A degree in marketing, journalism, communication or related.
- Previous experience in PR, communications or journalism (internships or professional experience).
- Fluency in Spanish and English, more languages are a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Being a natural storyteller and passionate about travel and tech.
- Being comfortable working in a high performing, analytical and results-driven environment.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page