- Display Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Your future team
You will be part of a team of 20+ people from very different countries like Denmark, Brazil, Germany, Norway, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, Russia, Hong Kong...just to name a few.
With so much geographical diversity, there is clearly no shortage of subjects for coffee breaks and team events and if you are learning a new language, chances are high that you will find a tandem partner directly on our team ;)
Your role in this journey
You will take full responsibility for our display campaigns both in Google Display Network and in Facebook Ads and continually grow revenues and profitability across our core markets. Some activities are:
- Analyze and optimize campaigns in Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
- Maintain and monitor bids, account daily and monthly reach, CTRs and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of target audiences.
- Understand, manage and review technical setup of ad accounts (e.g. tags, product feeds, etc.).
- Run tests (e.g. ad copy, audiences, etc.), analyse the respective performance and make suggestions based on these findings.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other display initiatives.
- Work with large data, make decisions and execute on findings.
- Test new channel opportunities for Display Advertisement.
Your backpack is filled with
- University degree in business, engineering, economics, physics, computer science or related.
- Quantitative mindset and desire to work with data and to find answers.
- Customer centricity and excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively,identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail as well as a focus on testing and decision making.
- Performance Marketing experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, knowledge of R, Python, Java or similar is a plus.
- Excellent English skills, any other languages (e.g. German, Italian, Spanish…) are a plus.
Our adventure includes
Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Go back to career page