- Business Development Manager DACH (m/f/d)
Your role in this journey
Acquire new vacation rental partners for Holidu with a focus on the DACH market and work closely with our Connectivity team to integrate the properties on Holidu
Build strong relationships with our current German-speaking partners and work closely with them to improve booking conversion and increase revenue
Develop solutions and find technical improvement potential through deepening the relationship between Holidu and our partners
Regular travel for business trips to visit our partners and to represent Holidu at conferences
Your backpack is filled with
Degree in business, economics, tourism or related
Deep work experience in business development, key account management, sales or consulting
Strong communication and negotiation skills
Analytical mindset and detail-oriented, independent work attitude
Knowledge of the DACH travel market helpful, but not essential
Near native German skills, fluent English skills, any additional language is a plus
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and through regular feedbacks.
- Stay healthy and energized with free fruit, breakfast and coffee in the office.
- Get in shape at the premium gym in our office building for a discounted rate.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes.
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.